Wednesday, February 23, 2011

On Eating at Rib & Loin

We ate at Rib & Loin last Saturday night. Greg and I haven't eaten there in quite some time and yes, I realize that it is technically on Brainerd Road and I'm deviating from "eating up and down Lee Highway". But, I was in the mood for BBQ. Well, actually, I was craving a stuffed potato. I love stuffed potatoes. Really love them.

The food was great. Greg had a pork plate, I had...you guessed it- the stuffed potato with chicken, and the kids had mac and cheese. We finished it off with yummy banana pudding. Service was friendly and quick. Plus, they played music from Alabama....you can't really go wrong eating BBQ while listening to "Feels so right", "Old Flame" and "Mountain Music". Which reminds me I need to dust off my clogging shoes...

Bottom line: We will definitely eat there again and you should try it too!

Rib & Loin
5946 Brainerd Road
Chattanooga, TN 37421-3501
(423) 499-6465

1 comment:

Jason and Gretchen said...

I love those loaded potatoes. So fun, glad you found a good place to go! :)