Wednesday, August 25, 2010

On a Hot, Hot Day in August

Jenna has been asking to have a lemonade stand. So I finally decided to 'help'. We got our chairs.


We waited for our 'customers' and I listened as my children yelled out "Lemonade...lemonade for sell." I'm sure our neighbors loved the screaming, but hey, for the low, low price of 10 cents they could have enjoyed a tasty drink.


Since we are blessed to live on the same street as many other families from our church, we had a few customers.



We closed up shop after a couple of hours as the natives had gotten restless and began throwing rocks in the road. As well as playing 'hide and seek' with the money. Oh well....we'll try again another day.

2 comments:

Jason and Gretchen said...

That is awesome! If we lived on a busier street my kids would love that!!!

mirandagail said...

oh man! you are such an awesome mom! I haven't done this and Lucy has been begging me forever!! very cute! glad you had some customers :)