Monday, June 21, 2010

On explaining My Fav Part

If you visit our house during supper, you will hear this circulating around our table..."What was your favorite part of the day?" Even Baby K gets in on the conversation and asks everyone, over and over. Her answer, at age 20 months, was always cow or milk. Today, it was "swimming in the big pool" - we didn't do that today, but I'm pleased to know she enjoys it when we do. I love hearing how my children view the day and decided to use "Favorite Part' as the common thread in my writings of favorite ideas, activities, products, and so on.

2 comments:

Jason and Gretchen said...

:) We do that too, I love it!!!

Jodi said...

We do "Share about your day". We take turns who goes first but everyone shares about their day. We have found that even the one who doesn't tend to share much about anything will really open up over supper during share time.