Wednesday, September 08, 2010

On Couponing - my fav thing

HA! If you've been around me at all you have heard me complain about this couponing mess. Yes, I know it works for some of you and you can feed a family of 7 for something like 25 bucks a month (I'm looking at you Gretchen). But, if you have the love/hate relationship like I do with my printer...well, you would understand my position. Every Wednesday I scour the newspapers as well as Southern Savers making my grocery list and meal plan. I 'clip' my online coupons and it never fails...I cannot get them to print out. Ever. I don't know why I try anymore. I will admit, it may have something to do with the cord from the printer that plugs into the laptop....there seems to be more than one option - but, I've tried all three, unplugged the printer and restarted the computer to no avail. I love a good deal and all, but seriously?
OK...I'm all done with my rant, I feel much better and guess what - I'm sticking with the old school method and saying 'no thank you' to online coupons. Until next Wednesday...

3 comments:

mirandagail said...

I have a love/hate relationship with couponing. Sometimes I love it and do really well and sometimes I've spent ALL DAY running around to 5 stores, I've spent WAY too much money on things we didn't necessarily need and I have 3 hungry cranky kids and I am one mad momma.

Jason and Gretchen said...

Don't look at me with that tone of voice. :) Just shop sales instead. I've only done it since January, I'm not a pro - but if it caused computer problems, I'd say no thanks too. Ask Jason how well I handle computer issues! :)

Becky said...

Yay for a new blog to follow! Haven't read anything yet just wanted to let you know I'm here!